KCS v6 Practices - Workshop Outline
KCS v6 Practices focuses on integrating knowledge capture into the workflow. Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) is a methodology designed to embed knowledge capture, improvement and reuse directly into service operations. The practices are used in everyday work processes to share and improve knowledge, with dramatic results in employee and customer satisfaction.
KCS® v6 Overview
If you’re planning to launch KCS®, this intensive 2 Day KCS Workshop will provide the needed insights and skills. This workshop is also useful if you’re tuning up your KM processes, or getting a colleague or team up to speed quickly. If you’re aiming for certification, we’ll help you get well prepared for the optional Certification Exam on Day 3.
Our 2-day workshops are offered live online.
Workshops may be tailored to your needs. Our in-house KCS Practices Workshop can include a proctored KCS v6 Practices Certification Exam. A practice exam and help preparing for the exam can be included.
Contact Us for details on our 3 Day private in-house v6 Practices Certification Workshop.
All workshops certified by The KCS Academy.
What you’ll learn:
- The key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practice for measuring knowledge activity, performance and value
- Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality, therefore fewer review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage a KCS adoption and avoid mistakes others have made.
Recommended reading for exam:
-Measurement Matters Paper
The KCS®v6 Practices Certification designates individuals who demonstrate a thorough understanding of the KCS concepts, principles, Solve and Evolve Loops. In addition, demonstrating a deep understanding of the measures, objectives and outcomes for the phases of KCS adoption.
Attendees will gain a deep understanding of:
- KCS and its benefits
- Industry examples and practices
- Content: standards and quality
- The structured problem-solving workflow
- Roles and responsibilities
- Performance assessment
- Leadership strategies and change management
- Technology requirements to enable KCS
- A road map for KCS adoption
- We suggest enrolment 10 days in advance where possible.
Duration: Five 2.5 hour sessions (12.5 hours)
Put in workshop pricing here