Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Leadership Overview Workshop Mar 27-28 NZT
March 27 @ 1:30 pm - March 28 @ 4:30 pmA$650.00 - A$750.00
The right KCS leadership training makes all the difference. This Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Leadership Overview workshop is led by live trainer virtually in 2 three-hour sessions. You’ll understand the KCS principles and concepts and the leadership capabilities needed for a successful KCS practice.
This workshop is designed for any leaders who want a good understanding of KCS v6 Practices and the leadership needed for culture change, communications, and measurement of KCS success.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
· What Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) is, and what it can do for your teams, the organization and customers.
· Gain an appreciation for the KCS principles and practices
· Develop a clear understanding of the leadership requirements to successfully adopt KCS and optimize it through continuous improvement
· Gain the knowledge to enable you to identify the links between your organization’s goals and KCS
· Understand value-based metrics in evaluating and communicating KCS success
· Learn the key measures used to value knowledge work, and how to set appropriate goals
· Gain insights on how to develop an environment that motivates employees
· Develop an understanding of how to communicate about KCS to different stakeholders in the organization, and to create excitement about and buy-in for KCS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Perfect for Knowledge Managers, Contact Center Managers, Service Desk Managers, Support and Operations Managers, Team Leads, and KCS Coaches and KCS Council Members. Great for any leaders who want a good understanding of KCS v6 Practices and the leadership needed for culture change, communications, and measurement of KCS success.
On-site workshops at your company’s location can also be arranged. Contact us or select ‘register a group’ on your registration.
Courses are led by CATALYNK Limited KCS® Trainers, certified by The KCS Academy to deliver this course.
Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS®) is a registered Trademark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.